Wednesday 8 January 2014

Officially End of Semester 1

Annyong Haseyo !

i just end up my semester 1 of degree's life thankfully.

alhamdulillah alhamdulillah alhamdulillah.

********************************************************************
roughly thro dis semester, i learnt too many things.

LOVE. JOY. CARE. HAPPINESS. SAD. TEARS. SORROW.

yes in the midst of hardship, i thro every single thing with fear.

at the end, i know that its better to expect less form others.

others. yes. any others.

- Give more, expect less-

Yes, by that i can find my own happiness.

Whatever it is, am just happy being me :)

even tho sometimes i feel like *$&#^#@#* and wanna throw away my heart, but still, i love myself :')
until now and forever, hanya Dia yang faham isi hati hambaNya.

hanya Dia.

hanya Dia yang mengerti jiwa aku yang hina :')

Hiyyakkk ! *kesat air mata*

these is some memories created. they who are my classmates, cheer up my beginning part as a degree student.

Gumawo.

Thank you friends.


*just before final exam ( on study week )*




*bajet kurus keding jap :p *


*after final exam*


*one of girlfie : Siti Nurhanis Raof Ansarullah*


-once friends, forever friends-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Give some rest to myself - NO MORE STUDYING- in two weeks only -___-

but still, there are some things that still playing in my mind, fluttering in my heart, bothering my dreams..

emm dont know till then ;'( 

To you ;

Till when we are going to be like this ? Dont you ever have something to talk to me ? am waiting..am too tired to start everythings. please wake me up. im totally down :'(

*if and only if you read this,,and i do hope so*


i miss all about us :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment